Nuffnang

Monday 21 June 2010

Random

This story started

on the way going to midvalley

for what?

ME & WT: buy bag

Freeze & Tracy : buy clothes


for Chinese New Year!!!



That day i got class & not driving

SO

planing to ask WT come my coll fetch me go MV

BUT

she does not know how to go my coll

i have to walk all the way from my coll to Bangsa Village

*sun too hot & warm... By the end of my journey, the sweat was pouring off me =/


after that, we meet up with Freeze & Tracy

Shop
.
Shop
.
Shop
.
Shop
.
Shop
.
Shop
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

on the way back yam cha


what normally a girl will do, while she get bored?
















Camwhored!!!





Date: 10 February 2010 (Wednesday)

Time: Afternoon

Venue: WT car

Gang: PESS (Tracy, Freeze, WT & ME)





Below are all our camwhored photos~




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

long time din hang out with you n wan teng...miss u two so much...206