Nuffnang

Wednesday 5 November 2008

=+{ Happy Birthday 25/9/08 }+=

Im damn touched because I had a big big surprice from my best friend ( joey krysta)=P. First, joey msg me (where r u) , but i dint reply her coz im cant c her msg n busying during my revision (friday is math quiz). After that, she call me again... (i forgot wat she ask me "stupid question" la) hohoho i dont care wat she said. Then, i continue revision. Almost 12am , suddenly joey called me n she said im outside ur house. OMG... her bf n her bought me 9 pieces of ROTI BOOM (she forgot to buy cake n late night ady she cant find cake shop so she decided bought ROTI CANAI for me) damn special birthday cake lol. Furthermore, my college friend also celebrated for me (actually only shaz knew my birhday n he said belanja me makan) but shaz "gepo" (everybody knew) hahaha...... Next, i went to facial (my schedule very intimate) Then, i rushed to another place (leisure mall) suet ling n chris were waiting for me xp (maggie cant celebrated on that day so v celebrated on saturday) . Lastly, i went to "相见欢" (wan teng, wan yin, chooi yan, ee tian, yong yee, christine, wai kia n 1 person i dont know her name) paisei lah...... I cant play until late night coz friday having exam TT (my math note hilang cant do revision) haih

My best friend JOEY

Gilbert, Joey n M3

Whose is the longest???

My special birthday day cake"roti boom"

Roti Boom (kaya)

M3 n Wan Teng

2 cake 1 present =)

Candle

Suet Ling M3 Chris

M3 Chris Maggie

Left: suet ling Right: maggie

Which is mie???

College friendz (left:chris, hoi ling, m3, shaz, tui)

Secret Recipe

No comments: