Nuffnang

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Langkawi Trip day 1 29/9/08

Langkawi...langkawi!!! im coming hahaha. Before i go to langkawi, i rushed my study skill assignment until 3 am and joey also helped me to do my assignment =( (i havent pack yet). After that, i packed my bag with a few things and was off. Our flight was at 8.30am so we must go there 45 minute earlier so Joey n m3 leth from my house at 5am. TT whole night i dint sleep!!! We rent a car(serena RM400 3 day) and our hotel juz 5 minute away from langkawi airport (Helang Hotel RM62 per night) accomadation + flight + rent car + petrol = total = RM3++ ONLY damn cheap rite!!!!!! hahaha First day, we went to Pekan Kuah (dataran lang). We took photo wif the big eagle. A awkward thing occured on that day!!! damn damn damn EMBARRASSED=( Shinn bought a bottle of chives n 5 bottle of coca-cola (we planned to get drunk) hahaha. Beside that, we also decided to go clubbing BUT langkawi does not have club only have bar TT On that night, everyone were drunk EXCEPT stev, raymond n m3......Do u know i dint drunk??? coz half bottle of chives wif 5 bottle of coca-cola n 3 packet of ice (there was 7 of them but joey din get drunk) hahaha "乱乱讲话"

nice cloud

lANGKAWI!!!

3 FELLOW buli m3!!!

Serena SUKOM 499

Happy Family

My room number 328

Joey n M3

view from my room

Omg!!! damn fat

inside the lift......shuang???

V love U

dont think wrong(saya bukan sembahyang), im looking my finger

Letz take order

Shinn SHOW OFF!!!

Yoyo... going out (cari club)

No comments: